Donata Di Iorio
As a personal injury lawyer, Donata represents people injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls and dog bites, as well as those with long term disability claims, product liability claims and general liability claims. Donata routinely appears before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and the Financial Services Commission of Ontario and has successfully argued matters in the Divisional Court. With trial and arbitration experience, as well as extensive experience arguing motions and applications, Donata is able to mediate many claims to early resolution.
Donata joined Cariati Law in 2014. Previously, she practiced in the area of insurance litigation for nearly a decade, since her to call to the bar in 2004. Having worked with many different insurance companies over the years, Donata uniquely understands how to best protect injured people’s rights.
- Called to the Bar of Ontario, 2004
- University of Windsor, LL.B., 2003
- University of Toronto, B.A.(Hons), 2000
- Université de Paris, la Sorbonne, Diplôme d’Etude de la Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne, 1999
- Law Society of Upper Canada