Egidio’s practice is dedicated to all types of personal injury litigation on behalf of his clients, including motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, products liability, long-term disability and slips and falls.
Prior to joining Cariati Law, Egidio Stagnitta defended insurance companies, which provides a unique perspective in negotiating on his clients’ behalf. Egidio works tirelessly to resolve cases through to their rightful conclusion by way of settlement or trial.
- Admitted to the Bar of Ontario, 2003
- Osgoode Hall Law School, J.D., 2002
- Concordia University, Montreal, 1998, Honors B.A., Dean’s List
- Awarded Koskie Minsky prize in Insurance Law
- Ontario Bar Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Advocates’ Society