When you hire a lawyer, you depend upon a relationship of trust and expertise.However, when you are poorly represented and harmed by a lawyer who neglects your case, or the lawyer fails to provide the professional and competent service you deserve, there may be grounds for a lawyer malpractice claim.
Thousands of people and businesses are victimized by lawyer malpractice each year.
To determine if you have been the victim of lawyer negligence, consider the following:
- Did your lawyer allow the “Statute of Limitations” to expire, preventing your lawsuit?
- Did your lawyer settle your case without permission, for an inadequate amount, or below all available insurance coverage?
- Did you lose your case because your lawyer improperly drafted a document?
- Did you lose your case due to inadequate preparation, a flawed investigation or incompetence at trial?
- Did your lawyer sue the wrong party?
- Did your lawyer neglect to file a “Notice of Claim” or filed one too late?
If you’re unsure whether you’ve been harmed by lawyer malpractice, contact Cariati Law for a free, no obligation consultation.
Thousands of people and businesses are victimized by lawyer malpractice each year. Some file claims against the lawyers who have legal malpractice insurance. But, only an estimated 60% of all lawyers have malpractice insurance, which may leave many clients uncompensated. Contact Cariati Law regarding a possible professional negligence case. We’ll investigate your situation and advise you on what we feel is the best way in which to represent your interests.
Examples of Lawyer Malpractice include:
- Allowing the Statute of Limitations to expire
- Failing to file a Notice of Claim
- Lawyer Negligence
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Breach of Lawyer-Client Contract
Contact a Cariati Law professional negligence lawyer in Toronto, Mississauga and Hamilton, Ontario. Each and every Ontario, Canada injury & disability lawyer at our firm is innovative, aggressive and result-oriented when serving the diverse legal needs of our clients. Our lawyers are committed to protecting your rights.
Click here for a Free Case Evaluation or call TOLL FREE: 1.888.629.8040