Slip & Fall Accidents
When someone trips, slips, or falls as a result of a hazardous condition on someone else’s property, serious injuries can occur. From dangerous steps to a slippery floor, unkempt and dangerous properties are a hazard to everyone. Property owners are responsible for injuries that occur, if negligence was involved.
If you are in a public place, you expect that place to be safe.
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, you need an experienced lawyer to fight for your rights. Cariati Law, the Toronto and Mississauga injury law firm will seek the justice you deserve. There are many types of situations where a person can become injured:
- Broken sidewalk or unlevel parking lot
- Swimming pool ladder and pool in need of repair
- Un-shoveled sidewalk that is icy causing injury
- Unsafe property that leads to assault due to poor lighting and security
- Loose banister in apartment house or hotel leading to a fall
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Broken hip
- Back or neck injury
A slip and fall accident could also result in death. If you or a family member have been injured in a slip and fall accident in Ontario, Canada, the personal injury lawyers of Caraiti Law can help you fight for your right to compensation. It is important in Ontario, Canada that you contact a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible since a limitation period may apply to your Ontario injury claim. The lawyers of Cariati Law stand ready to help you. Please contact us today for a Free Consultation at 1.888.629.8040
Forms of compensation for which you may be eligible include:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages and diminished earning ability
- Physical therapy and occupational training
- Pain, suffering, and diminished quality of life
Slip and Fall Prevention Resources
- Avoid Slip and Falls in the Bathroom
- Avoid Slip and Falls Around a Pool
- Avoid Slip and Falls in Food Stores
The amount and type of compensation you may receive will depend on your individual circumstances. Contact a Cariati Law Premises Liability Lawyer in Ontario, Canada.
Each and every Ontario, Canada injury & disability lawyer at our firm is innovative, aggressive and result-oriented when serving the diverse legal needs of our clients. Our lawyers are committed to protecting your rights.
Cariati Law, passion behind every case.
Click here for a Free Case Evaluation or call TOLL FREE: 1.888.629.8040.