Ontario Legal Resources
- Ministry of the Lawyer General – Minister Meilleur was appointed Lawyer General in March 2014, after having served as Minister of Community Safety and Correctional Services since October 2011.
- Crown Lawyer Offices – The Crown Lawyers’ offices are responsible for prosecuting the vast majority of criminal offenses in the Province of Ontario, from summary conviction offenses in the Ontario Court of Justice to the most serious indictable offenses in the Superior Court of Justice.
- Ontario Court of Appeals – The Court of Appeal for Ontario is located in historic Osgoode Hall in downtown Toronto. The Court is composed of the Chief Justice of Ontario, the Associate Chief Justice of Ontario and 20 other judges, supplemented from time to time by additional supernumerary judges. The court hears over 1000 appeals and over 1000 motions each year.
- Ontario Supreme Court–The Supreme Court of Canada is Canada’s final court of appeal. It serves Canadians by deciding legal issues of public importance, thereby contributing to the development of all branches of law applicable within Canada.
- Ontario Expert Witness Directory – Find an expert witness in Ontario, Canada in different areas of expertise and medical specialties.
Mississauga Legal Resources
- Mississauga City Clerk– The City Clerk’s Office is responsible for the statutory duties of the municipal clerk, manages the City’s records, conducts municipal elections, acts as secretariat to Council and its committees, and administers the Provincial Offences Court and the Administrative Penalty System.
- Mississauga By-Laws – The City of Mississauga maintains a registry of by-laws enacted by Council. By-laws which may be of interest to the public are usually of the regulatory type.
- Mississauga City Hall – The City of Mississauga’s values are fundamental to the relationships we have with all our stakeholders and serve as the guiding principles for the City’s corporate decision-making process.
- Mississauga Mayor & Council– The governing body of the City of Mississauga is City Council. It consists of the Mayor and councilors, one from each of the City’s eleven wards. Members of Council are elected by residents to a four-year term of office.
Toronto Legal Resources
- Toronto Court Services – Toronto Court Services provides the facilities which houses administrative services to the public at our counters and court clerks to support the operation of 30 courtrooms in 4 locations across the City.
- Toronto City Clerk – Toronto City Clerk Office promotes open government by managing and storing records, enabling corporate information stewardship and openness, and delivering creative, printing and distribution services.
- The Great Library – The Great Library serves the legal information needs of Law Society members and other legal researchers by facilitating access to an extensive collection of print and electronic resources, and by providing legal research assistance and instruction.
- Toronto By-Laws and Municipal Code – The Toronto Municipal Code is a compilation of by-laws organized by subject.
Hamilton Legal Resources
- Hamilton City Clerk– The Office of the City Clerk is responsible for a variety of corporate, administrative and legislative functions putting it in continual contact with all municipal departments, elected officials, other levels of government and the general public.
- Provincial Offences Administration– Trials for Provincial Offences matters are heard at the John Sopinka Courthouse.
- Mayor & Ward Councillors – The Mayor and Ward Councillors of Hamilton.
- City of Hamilton By-Laws – The Clerk’s Office maintains an index of all By-laws passed by City Council including by-laws passed by the former area municipalities of Ancaster, Dundas, Flamborough, Glanbrook, Stoney Creek and the Region of Hamilton-Wentworth.
National Legal Resources
- Canadian Bar Association –The CBA is the essential ally and advocate of all members of the legal profession; it is the voice for all members of the profession and its primary purpose is to serve its members.
- Supreme Court of Canada – The Supreme Court of Canada is Canada’s final court of appeal. It serves Canadians by deciding legal issues of public importance, thereby contributing to the development of all branches of law applicable within Canada.
- Guide to Canadian Legal Information– Canada legal information including statutes, regulations and court decisions.
- Law Firm PR Services– Implementing the correct public relations plan is the key to promoting law firms and individual lawyers. To enhance your professional image and establish your credibility as a go-to choice for litigation needs, you need to hire the right team to identify opportunities to promote your practice.
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms– The Charter is a bill of rights entrenched in the Constitution of Canada. It forms the first part of the Constitution Act, 1982. The Charter guarantees certain political rights to Canadian citizens and civil rights of everyone in Canada from the policies and actions of all areas and levels of government.
- Justice Laws Website– The Justice Laws website is an online source of the consolidated Acts and regulations of Canada.
- American Law Sources Online (ALSO) – Provides a comprehensive, uniform, and useful compilation of links to freely accessible online sources of law for the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Also contains sources of commentary and practice aids that are available at little or no charge.
- Technical Advisory Service for Attorneys -TASA delivers timesaving, targeted referrals to quality expert witnesses in all fields and all locations, for plaintiff or defense. Our experienced referral advisors work with you to pinpoint your specific expert witness criteria and connect you with expert witnesses who are available to discuss your case.
Safety and Injury Prevention Resources
- Injury Prevention Committee– Protecting and promoting the health and well-being of children and youth.
- Trauma Association of Canada – Aims to reduce the burden of injury in Canada by promoting evidence-based injury prevention at a national and international level and supporting injury prevention research.
- Should You Plead Guilty to Criminal Charges – In America, you are considered innocent until the prosecutor can prove you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
- Preventing Dog Attack Injuries – Learn about what you can do to protect yourself from dog attacks before they happen. Millions of dog bites occur each year in Canada. In 2014 alone, 4.7 million people were injured as a result of animal attacks.
- Preventing Heavy Lifting Injuries – Moving can be an emotionally stressful journey, but also a physically tolling one. From packing your belongings to lifting heavy boxes, moving from one home to another can pose a number of physical threats. To avoid injury during your big move, be aware of the potential dangers that could cause physical damage to yourself and others.
- Birth Injury Resources – You may be confused and scared about what condition your child has and why. Support from your doctor or hospital may have been limited, in an effort to distance themselves from your situation to avoid blame.This website is dedicated to providing you answers to all of your questions, along with the legal advice about birth malpractice you may require.
- Shoplifting Prevention Methods and Statistics– Shoplifting is a major crime that costs companies billions of dollars each year.This expensive addiction affects nearly 1 in 11 people (both children and adults) daily all over the world. Common items stolen range from groceries to high-end electronics that can be stolen in a variety of different ways.
- Preventing Electricity Injuries– Electronic devices are a necessity in everyday life, but if not used properly, they can cause safety issues. Use your electronics safely with these tips to prevent physical damage or fires in your home
- Preventing Furniture Injuries to Children– On a daily basis, many people don’t consider their furniture to be a threat to their child. And yet, every day, a child is harmed by a piece of furniture. Televisions are the most common causes of furniture tipping injuries, causing traumatic brain injuries or abdominal trauma.
- Preventing Accidents When Driving in the Winter– Driving becomes more difficult throughout the winter season. Wet, slick roads can quickly freeze when temperatures drop, causing roads to become icy and dangerous. By taking certain precautions and being mindful of the roads, we can safely navigate the roads this winter
- Preventing Injuries While Walking Your Dog– Walking your dog may seem like a simple task, but there are certain tips and tricks you should be following to keep your dog, yourself, and those you encounter in your neighborhood safe.
- Preventing Attacks on College Campuses -Every few years, the U.S. Department of Education’s Campus Safety and Security (CSS) releases data regarding campus crime. While these numbers have decreased slightly from the previous year, college campuses continue to implement more and more security measures to protect the safety of their students.
- Supporting an Injured Loved One– You do not have to feel helpless when you find out that a loved one is coping with a life-changing illness or injury. There are many helpful ways to support them — chief among them are your words.
- When Should I Call an Attorney? – In all cases, if you want to protect your rights call a lawyer. Flager & Associates, PC is an experienced personal injury law firm in Pennsylvania that can help.
- The Importance of Drug Testing to Keep a Workplace Safe – Drug testing in the work place can prevent lawsuits and injuries while boosting overall productivity. Substance free workplaces have been shown have lower turnover, higher compensation and better benefits.
- Are Charter Buses Safe? – Charter buses are an extremely safe way of traveling. From school trips to special events, group tours, sporting and corporate events, hiring a coach bus to transport your group is a great, safe way of getting from one place to the next. Via Trailways has been a trusted name in the motor coach industry since 1982.
International Legal Resources
- United Nations International Law – The home of the United Nations International Law page. Learn more about related UN bodies, news, tools, thematic areas, UN offices and plenty of other international resources.
- Global Legal Information Network – The Global Legal Information Network is a database of the official texts of laws and other complementary legal materials from a growing number of jurisdictions throughout the world, compiled by the United States Library of Congress.
- ICCLR – The International Centre for Criminal Law Reform promotes the rule of law, democracy, human rights, and good governance in criminal law and the administration of criminal justice on a domestic, regional, and global scale.
Other Law Firms
Law Office of John Tierney – The Law Office of John Tierney, LLC, is passionately committed to the effective prosecution of our client’s case. Our conduct is bound by time-tested American truths.
Berkowitz Klein – Our firm offers a big firm experience in a highly focused small firm environment, ensuring that all of our clients get straightforward answers about the bottom line and chances for success. We believe that it is this focused attention that allows us to win for our clients and represent their wishes to the full extent.
Child Sexual Abuse Lawyer – Trial lawyers and principals of the law firm of Kenny, O’Keefe & Usseglio, P.C. in Hartford, Connecticut and are leading advocates for victims of child sex abuse.
Car Accident Lawyer in CT – Established Connecticut trial lawyer who is dedicated to representing automobile injury victims in claims for financial compensation for their harms and losses. If you are interested in pursuing a potential claim, please contact us for a Free Consultation.
CT Crime Victim Lawyer – Established Connecticut trial lawyer who is dedicated to representing crime victims in claims for financial compensation for their harms and losses. If you are interested in pursuing a potential claim, please contact us for a Free Consultation.
Daggett Shuler Attorneys at Law– Daggett Shuler is dedicated to protecting the rights of victims injured in accidents, of workers hurt on the job, and of people who are in need of Social Security Disability benefits.
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in CT – Timothy L. O’Keefe, Esq., a Connecticut Dog Bite Lawyer, a law firm with years of experience in representing victims of dog attacks, bringing cases to trial and negotiating many settlements.
Timoney Knox LLP – We take special pride in the level of excellence provided by our team of first-rate lawyers and experienced staff, many of whom have been employed with the firm for over twenty years. Our clients have enjoyed great successes through our firm’s services, and these victories and achievements are a direct result of a high caliber team devoted to our clients’ cause.
The Yost Legal Group – The Yost Legal Group has substantial experience representing the rights of people harmed by the negligence of others. Whether an injury or death occurs due to a defective product, a medical mistake or a serious accident, we work hard to secure the maximum compensation for your injuries
Martin Attorneys – The experienced lawyers at Martin Attorneys have been helping people throughout northwest Arkansas for more than 24 years. We are a respected and effective Christian-based law firm that cares about you and your individual case. Our prayer is that your life will be better at the conclusion of your case than it was before you came to our offices.
Glen S Barry Law – We represent clients who have been seriously injured by of the negligence or misconduct of another. We have helped hundreds of injured clients like you recover much-needed compensation. Let us put our knowledge and experience to work for you.
Gauthier Amedee APLC – At Gauthier Amedee, we understand that serious injury cases demand immediate action by a team of experienced legal professionals. It is important to act fast after an accident, and at Gauthier Amedee, our experienced Gonzales, Prairieville and Baton Rouge, Louisiana lawyers will get you the help you need right away. If you are injured in a car or truck accident, work injury, or any other type of accident that was not your fault, you can trust Gauthier Amedee to protect your rights to the fullest
HRMM&L– The lawyers and professional staff at Hamburg, Rubin, Mullin, Maxwell & Lupin are all focused on the result you hope to achieve. Because of our single-mindedness, businesses, developers, local governments and individuals in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware, Chester, Lehigh and Berks Counties and other communities in eastern Pennsylvania turn to HRMM&L every day for help with their most important legal problems.
HensonFeurst- We know the first step in obtaining legal help is often the most stressful. Whether you’re worried about the cost of hiring a lawyer or how you’re going to get to our office, HensonFuerst is committed to serving clients however we can.
NC Land Law– Whether you’re a new homeowner or your family has owned the same land for generations, we understand how frustrating and costly it can be to lose control of your property. You need a law firm with the knowledge and resources to guide you through the eminent domain process.
Norwood & Norwood-Norwood & Norwood is one of the best DWI / DUI and criminal defense law firms in Northwest Arkansas. Our firm has defended clients on everything from speeding to murder. If you are charged with a traffic offense or any criminal charge, we can help you.
Graves McClain PLLC– Graves McLain PLLC is a top-rated Tulsa, Oklahoma law firm with extensive experience in serious injury claims arising from medical negligence, auto accidents, nursing home abuse and brain injuries.
Segal, Berk, Gaines, & Liss– Segal, Berk, Gaines, and Liss is a full-service firm representing clients in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. Our clients will have peace of mind knowing that each of the lawyers at Segal, Berk, Gaines, and Liss has the ability to manage each case from inception to conclusion including trial and appellate process.
Kelly, Parker and Cohen, LLC– With more than 100 years of combined litigation experience, Kelly Parker & Cohen possesses the experience, knowledge and focus to represent and protect clients in a wide spectrum of legal disputes ranging from the most complex to the relatively straightforward, but never forgetting that no legal dispute is unimportant to those involved. K, P & C emphasizes proactive legal representation custom-tailored to the client’s particular needs.
Kelly, Parker and Cohen Injury Lawyers – We focus on cases involving death, serious physical injuries, catastrophic disabilities, and extreme emotional and physical pain, caused by the mistake (or negligence) of another. Many of our clients often are unable to work due to their injuries, and we aggressively pursue all avenues of compensation.
DiGeorge Life Insurance Law– The DiGeorge Life Insurance Law Firm provides highly qualified and aggressive legal counseling and representation on all insurance-related matters.
OAS Inc Life Care Planners and Vocational Experts – Since 1973, Occupational Assessment Services, Inc. (OAS) has been one of the foremost companies providing Vocational Expert and Life Care Planning Services to law firms throughout the country. We have served as experts on many multi-million-dollar outcomes, including on some of the largest cases in the United States. OAS works in conjunction with both Plaintiff and Defense lawyers to provide expert services to evaluate the ability of able and disabled individuals to work and earn money.
The Disability Attorneys of Michigan – Our firm features a team of highly skilled lawyers and case managers focused on one thing – helping disabled people in Michigan obtain the benefits they deserve. When an entire law firm dedicates itself to practicing one type of law they do it better. We know disability. We know the ins and outs of filing a claim, filing appeals, and appearing in court. We also know the devastation that can occur when benefits are wrongfully denied, and that makes us fight harder
Floyd Hunter Personal Injury – Floyd Hunter Injury Law is a premier team of Alabama personal injury lawyers, with over 80 years of combined experience, helping people get compensated when injured in a serious accident. Whether you are looking for an Alabama car accident lawyer, a motorcycle accident lawyer or a wrongful death lawyer, our caring and experienced team will work hard to achieve the best result for your accident case.
McMonagle Perri McHugh & Mischak– In the last decade our law firm has emerged as the most successful litigation firm in Pennsylvania. Many of the most respected law firms and individuals in Pennsylvania engage us to win their most difficult and complicated cases.
Saltz Mongeluzzi Barrett & Bendesky– Saltz Mongeluzzi Barrett & Bendesky, PC, is one of the nation’s leading personal injury law firms. Its lawyers have secured some of the largest verdicts and settlements in the history of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. It is widely regarded as the best law firm in the United States representing construction workers who have been injured or killed.
Attorney Injury Group – The Attorney Injury Group is committed to fighting for justice on behalf of injured and disabled people. We understand how difficult it is to deal with the physical, emotional and financial issues that occur after a serious or fatal accident. We are an experienced team of Boston personal injury lawyers with a reputation for providing caring, aggressive and high-quality representation to our clients.
Freeburn Hamilton – At the law firm of Freeburn Hamilton, we focus on helping injured people get the financial compensation and medical treatment that they deserve. Our firm is capable of representing you in any type of personal injury, wrongful death, product liability and workers’ compensation claim.
HRMM&L Injury Lawyers– For nearly 50 years, Hamburg, Rubin, Mullin, Maxwell & Lupin has been a formidable force fighting for the rights of individuals and families whose lives have been shattered by devastating accidents. We bring together superior courtroom experience, medical knowledge, compassion, and personal attention to people who are worried about how they will pay their bills, support their families, heal, and function properly in the future.
Martin Law– Workers’ Compensation Law is among the most highly competitive practice areas. Many firms are making claims and vying for clients. Choosing the right lawyer can be difficult. Nothing is more important to us than protecting workers and their families. We are the law firm for workers.
Caddell Reynolds Injury Law – Caddell Reynolds is a leading Arkansas personal injury, social security disability benefits and bankruptcy law firm. We have helped thousands of people through some of the most difficult times of their lives.
Prince George’s County personal injury lawyer – The Firm, LLC have been providing legal assistance for family law and personal injury in the state of Maryland since 2003. We help many families deal with the heart ache of divorce and child custody disputes: we help clients deal with loss of income, transportation, and life activities due to being injured in a car crash. If you need a Maryland Personal Injury Attorney, contact The Firm, LLC.
DUI Lawyer in Los Angeles, CA – If you have been charged with driving under the influence (DUI), you need an experienced attorney to aggressively defend your rights. The Law Offices of Top Gun DUI Defense Attorney Myles L. Berman has earned a reputation for being one of the top DUI defense firms in Southern California.
Greenville Estate Planning Lawyer – The Green Law Firm offers estate planning services in the Greenville, SC region.
Louisiana Criminal Defense Attorney – David Stanley is the founder and principal of David E. Stanley, A Professional Law Corporation. Since 1983, Mr. Stanley has successfully practiced law from his office in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Personal Injury in New Jersey – Barry, Corrado, Grassi & Gillin-Schwartz, PC have provided legal services to New Jersey residents, local businesses, and visitors to the area for over 35 years.
New York Criminal Law Attorney – Eric Sachs has been a criminal attorney for over 32 years, specializing in and focusing on DWI defense in the New York region.
New Jersey DWI Attorney – Contacting the right DWI defense attorney at the right time is the key to defending your DWI charges in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. DWI defense attorney Kevin Leckerman has handled over 1000 DUI / DWI cases in New Jersey during his career.
Personal Injury Lawyer Texas – Wells, Purcell & Kraatz is a personal injury Law Firm located in Fort Worth, Texas.
Kansas Personal Injury Lawsuit Attorneys – The Law Office of Riedmiller, Andersen and Scott LLC was initially established in May of 1999 and has grown steadily since then to include a three partners’ partnership in early 2015 and conducts its practice from the historic Buttermilk Lion Building at 532 N. Market in Wichita, Kansas.
South Florida Personal Injury Lawyers AAG – Aronberg, Aronberg & Green is a law firm that specializes and uses 100% of its resources on Personal Injury, Automobile Accidents, Slip & Falls, Product Liability, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Neglect, and Wrongful Death cases.
Oklahoma Criminal Defense Attorney – The Urbanic Law Firm is different from many other criminal defense law offices. We employ cutting-edge technology and proven business methodologies to help our clients.
Family Trust Attorney in Austin TX – The Daniel Law Firm provides legal assistance with Trusts in the Greater Austin TX area.