Wrongful Dismissal / Wrongful Termination
At Cariati Law, we know how difficult losing your job can be for you and your family.
If you feel you were wrongfully dismissed from your job, turn to the experienced Toronto, Mississauga and Hamilton, Ontario employment lawyers at Cariati Law. Our firm has experience handling wrongful dismissal cases across Canada.
Were you fired from your job unexpectedly and for no reason? If you had an employment agreement, do you feel that the terms of your contract were broken or ignored?
Wrongful dismissal cases are common these days, and at Cariati Law, if we feel you have a good case, you don’t have to worry about paying us anything up front. We only get paid if you get paid. And if we do not get you a settlement, there is no legal fee.
• How do you know if you have a valid wrongful dismissal claim?
• How do you know if the severance package offered to you is fair?
• Are you entitled to a bonus or stock options?
• Is your employment contract enforceable?
If you feel you have been wrongfully dismissed you may entitled to compensation. Contact Cariati Law for a free, no obligation consultation at 905 629 8040.
What is Wrongful Dismissal/Wrongful Termination?
Wrongful dismissal, also known as wrongful termination or wrongful discharge, occurs when an unjust termination violates one or more terms of the employment contract or a statute provision in Canadian employment law. Unless they have cause, Canadian companies must give employees reasonable severance pay, which is measured in months, even years, not weeks.
You May be a Victim of Wrongful Dismissal If:
• Your employer has terminated your employment because of your race, religion, nationality, age, sexual orientation or gender.
• Your employer has terminated your employment after you filed a claim of discrimination or participated in a discrimination investigation.
• Your employer has terminated your employment without following the proper procedures outlined in the employee handbook.
• Your employer has terminated your employment without giving proper notification.
Let Us Help Make It Right
Let us fight for you. Cariati Law is one of Canada’s top wrongful dismissal law firms. Wrongful dismissal and termination cases are usually very complex and must be carefully reviewed by a knowledgeable wrongful dismissal lawyer. Cariati Law’s experienced employment lawyers can help advocate for you to ensure a fair settlement is reached.
Click here for a Free Case Evaluation or call TOLL FREE: 1.888.629.8040