Fire & Explosions
Victims of a fire suffer not only excruciating physical pain, but also severe emotional trauma. For those who are lucky enough to live through a fire or explosion, the burn injury recovery process is excruciating and often requires round-the-clock care. If you’ve been the victim of a fire or explosion, you’ve suffered enough. You need experienced fire, explosion and burn injury lawyers on your side.
Fire injuries and property loss can often be attributed to negligence or unsafe premises.
The cause or origin of a fire or explosion may be negligent building owners, property managers, landlords, or building designers. Depending upon a fire’s cause, the product manufacturer of electrical equipment, circuits, wiring, heaters or grills may be responsible.
Fires from Building Owner Negligence:
• Failure to maintain wiring
• Storage of flammable materials by a heat source
• Obstruction of fire exits
• Lack of or defective smoke detectors
• Lack of or defective CO2 detectors
Building Contractors or designers may be liable for:
• Improperly installed gas, propane or electrical lines
• Poorly maintained gas, propane or electrical lines or valves
• Substandard construction or building design
• Non-compliant building code construction
• Unsafe or hazardous materials
• Faulty wiring
Burn Injuries from Defective Products:
• Exploding gas or propane tanks
• Failed smoke detectors
• Failed CO2 detectors
• Highly flammable blankets
Contact a Cariati Law fire & explosion lawyer in Toronto, Mississauga and Hamilton, Ontario. Each and every Ontario, Canada injury & disability lawyer at our firm is innovative, highly experienced and result-oriented when serving the diverse legal needs of our clients. Our lawyers are committed to protecting your rights.
Cariati Law, passion behind every case.
Click here for a Free Case Evaluation or call TOLL FREE: 1.888.629.8040